AGI EarthImager 3D
The AGI EarthImager 3D resistivity and IP inversion software inverts resistivity and IP data acquired with electrodes arranged in boreholes and/or on the surface and presents a 3D volume of inverted resistivity data with advanced volume rendering technique.
The final resistivity or IP image-volume can be rotated in any orientation, zoomed in and out, and translated to anywhere inside the image window in order to see the volume of interest in detail.
Colors representing areas of less interest can be made transparent so that the shape of a pollution plume, for example, can be visible. With EarthImager, 3D resistivity inversion can be as easy as two steps: Read Data and Start Inversion with only a few mouse clicks.
Download Free DEMO!
You can test AGI EarthImager 3D yourself by downloading the demo.
It is fully functional except some features like printing and saving has been disabled and the maximum iteration number is limited.
Some of the features of the EarthImager 3D are:
- Fast hardware-accelerated 3D graphics powered by OpenGL.
- 64-bit parallel processing capability with EarthImager3DCL module.
- 3D volumetric rendering with transparency control.
- Inversion of 3D surface resistivity data.
- Inversion of 3D borehole resistivity data.
- Inversion of 3D IP data.
- Finite difference forward modeling.
- Options of boundary condition for forward modeling.
- Smooth model inversion.
- User friendly Windows GUI.
- Noisy data suppression.
- No software limit on number of data points or number of electrodes.
- No limit on array type or electrode location.
- Seamless operation with AGI resistivity instruments.
- Windows true 24-bit color.
- Trackable and retrievable user settings.
- Tool buttons and popup menus for easy access to frequently used menu items.
- Inversion progress bar to show the inversion status.
- Well organized and hassle-free processing directory structure.
- Saving images in bitmap, JPEG, PostScript, PNG, and TIFF file formats.
- Saving image data in XYZ format so it can be loaded into any off-shelf graphics software.
- Volume and multiple-slice images.
- Interactive slice image.
- Data misfit cross-plot.
- Convergence curve.
- User-specified minimum and maximum variable values of the image.
- User-specified colors and contour levels.