- Our principal R & D electrical engineer has over 30 years experience in the geophysical field.
- Our senior geophysicists and geologists have Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from accredited universities in Europe and the USA and have at least twenty years of diverse experience in geophysics ranging from private consutling to National labs.
- Our geophysicists are licensed geophysicists by Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists.
- AGI owns the US patent of dual-mode electrodes and the graphite electrodes (US patents 6,404,203 and 6,674,286).
- Harold Mooney awards by Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) to Mats Lagmanson, President of AGI, in recognition of his scientific and technical excellence and innovation leading to the advancement of near-surface geophysics.
- Over 1000 peer reviewed research journal articles utilizing AGI products